Deluxe Golden Circle and Magical Nights Tour
Þingvellir-Gullfoss-Geysir, Relaxing Nature Bath, Dinner and Northern Lights!
Why we love this tour
Small group experience Þingvellir-Gullfoss-Geysir Relaxing Nature Bath Northern Lights Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays departure from September 1st to April 15th
Traditional tastes at local farms and restaurants, spa trips, and magical nights!
On this popular day tour from Reykjavík, we combine the famous Golden Circle route with stops at local farms for some traditional tastes, a visit to a local spa, and a chance to see the Northern Lights. Heading out of Reykjavík, we set our course through Þingvellir to the local greenhouse, Friðheimar. There, we get a taste of their delicious (home grown) tomato soup and freshly baked bread for lunch. Next, we visit the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall and the great Geyser geothermal area where the reliable Strokkur geyser spouts hot water up to 30 m. After enjoying these jewels of Icelandic nature, we turn our attention back to the taste buds with a visit to the farm Efstidalur. There, we get a few samples of their local products such as farm-produced Skyr and delicious ice cream. Then it´s time for some relaxation at the geothermal spa Fontana, followed by a 2 course dinner at the local restaurant Lindin. After a nice meal, we head out to explore the mysterious nights of Iceland where we go and search for the magical Northern Lights.
What's included and excluded
- Transport (mini bus)
- Guiding service
- Local tastes of Friðheimar (lunch)
- Efstidalur, today’s special (dinner)
- Chocolate mousse dessert at Lindin Restaurant
- Entrance and towel at Laugarvatn Fontana spa
What you need to know
Pick up between: 11:30 – 11:50am from Reykjavik.
Level: Easy (Accessible to all people in good health.)
Duration: 10 – 11 Hours total, 1-2 hours activity
- This tour is operated on a mini bus, driven by one of our expert guides for a small group experience and a deeper insight into the Icelandic nature, geology, and culture.
- Bring warm clothing, rain gear, good shoes, and swim suit.
- Drinks are not included.
- Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, therefore sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Some dishes include meat, fish and dairy.
New regulations have been implemented regarding the shuttle traffic in the downtown Reykjavik. We have therefore offered 12 pick up points instead of directly picking up guests from accommodations . Please click here for further information.