Why we love this tour
Easy transfer from Airport to Blue Lagoon and then go to Reykjavik Enjoy and relax in Blue lagoon! Lots of departures daily
Spoil yourself by bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon on your visit to Iceland.
After having enjoyed all that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you can either return to Reykjavík or be dropped off at Keflavík International Airport (KEF).
*Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance.
- Pick up between: Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
- Bus fare from keflavík International Airport (KEF) to the Blue Lagoon
- Bus fare from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik OR back to Keflavík International Airport (KEF)
- Blue Lagoon entrance fee
What you need to know
- Minimum requirements: 2 years
- Remember to bring: Swimsuit and towel
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance.
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot.
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is 4 EUR (600 ISK) per bag.
Reykjavik Excursions reserves the right to alter the timetables without further notice due to possible changes in flight schedules and Blue Lagoon opening hours.